team-header.jpg

Harts Landing News & Insights

GAINING A REPUTATION FOR VALUE

Posted by Harriet Geoghegan on Dec 5, 2016 5:07:59 PM
Find me on:

 

International real estate investment portal The MP Report has reviewed Harts Landing, calling it a sophisticated and affordable investment choice.

Harts Landing is quickly gaining a reputation for being a great value investment and lifestyle choice. Here's what The MP Report had to say about Harts Landing:

PENRITH OFFERING SOPHISTICATED AFFORDABLE HOUSING OPTIONS FOR BUYERS
by Julia Hughes
Living Room.jpg

 

Home to a vast array of restaurants and shops, just a short hike to the World Heritage Blue Mountains, and with two-bedroom apartments priced less than a studio in inner Sydney, Penrith offers lifestyle and affordability that’s hard to beat.
Courtyard.jpg

 

The suburb’s ideal city/country location, growing population and thriving CBD is what developer PAYCE is counting on with their new quality apartment offering, Harts Landing, Penrith.
Construction has already commenced on the development’s 134 new apartments, which LINK National Sales Director Mr Rhys Morgan says will prove an attractive proposition for investors and owner occupiers. 
“Harts Landing will provide a truly unique, inner-city type sanctuary for its residents, not seen before in the area.” Mr Morgan says. 
 

 

Living View.jpg
“With one bedroom apartments priced from $437,000 including parking and two bedroom apartments from $548,000 it offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for many to break into the Sydney property market and secure an excellent investment or first home.” he says.
Penrith has been one of Western Sydney’s major growth areas for some time, with a population of over one million people and $3 billion in committed investment capital all expected by 2031 – all of which bodes well for property buyers Mr Morgan says.
“The NSW State Government has made Western Sydney a key strategic priority, with Penrith poised to benefit from huge infrastructure projects, like the Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek and the West Connex Motorway,” he says.
“For first home buyers Harts Landing at Penrith allows an affordable entry point onto the Sydney property ladder.
“Purchasing off the plan also allows buyers to lock in today’s price with a 10% deposit, while continuing to save during the construction period, therefore leading to a lower mortgage.” Mr Morgan says.
And while affordability is a key selling point for the development, the exterior and interior design of Harts Landing reflects the high quality modern simplicity of other PAYCE developments, including the multi award winning East Village in Victoria Park.

 

Podium Courtyard.jpg
Designed by multi-award winning Architecture and Interior Design firm Robertson + Marks, Harts Landing offers sophisticated, open plan and light-filled spaces in every apartment. Two bedroom apartments make up 70% of Harts Landing with the remaining 30% being one-bedroom apartments. All have parking and access to stylish, elevated landscaped outdoor entertaining areas and a retail precinct.
“The concept for Harts Landing is style with convenience and affordability,” Mr Morgan says.
“It’s located only 100 metres from the train station and 300 metres from the fourth largest Westfield in NSW, ensuring it has strong investment and growth credentials for the future”.

 Like to know more about Harts Landing? Check out the project details here:

New Call-to-action

Topics: Buying

Latest News & Insights

 

Harts Landing brings a whole new way of living to Penrith. Follow our news and insights to learn more about:

  • Harts Landing development updates
  • Penrith and the Thornton Estate
  • Property Industry Trends and Insights
  • News coverage of Harts Landing & Penrith

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts